Free Online Meditation & Teaching
Join Us For a Fortnightly Community Event...
We look forward to welcoming you to our online meditation and teaching on Zoom. Please join and get yourself set up fifteen minutes before our event, so for a 7.30pm event please dial in 7.15pm if you are able, to ensure you are ready for our start time.
Instructions and Checklist
You can attend the online class using a mobile smartphone, PC/laptop, or tablet with a camera and microphone.
How to join
1. Click on the Zoom link below to join on the appointed day/time.
2. Please don’t share the meeting password/login details with anyone else unless we have suggested that you share; they are only for registered attendees. If you know someone who would like to join, please ask them to email us at enquiries@AlwaysChoose.com to register.
AlwaysChoose is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: Meditation and Teaching Evening with Jon & Kirsty
Time: May 28, 2020 07:15 PM London
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 457 000 4625
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,4570004625# US (Houston)
+16465588656,,4570004625# US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
Meeting ID: 457 000 4625
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/acn0Q2VYzB
1. Please make sure you have the most recent version of Zoom to avoid an auto-update.
2. Zoom works best if you are using Google Chrome as your browser.
3. For best results, before the class please turn off any other programs you have running and any distracting sound notifications. You may wish to restart your computer.
Are you sitting comfortably?
1. Please make sure you are in a space where you will be undisturbed. Remind your family or housemates not to distract you during the class by appearing in the background or talking to you.
2. Please ensure you are sitting somewhere that is comfortable, in particular, for the meditations please have an upright, seated posture.
General class etiquette
1. Try to ‘arrive’ early for the class (15 minutes) so there is time to sort out any technical issues. We will start promptly, so no latecomers will be admitted.
2. By attending you agree to respect the privacy of every attendee and not to record this event in any way.
3. When you join, have your video camera turned ON and the audio turned OFF to cut down on distracting background noise. Feel free to unmute yourself briefly to say hi before we start at 7.30pm, and also later on during the Q&A.
4. You can use ‘thumbs up’ to show you have understood something if asked or wave your hands about if you have not understood or want to ask a question. Please note that we will check this as often as we can, but obviously not during the meditation portions of the evening when we will observe group silence.
Infinity Rising Ltd (“we”) reserves the right to record this and future events for use by Infinity Rising Ltd and its trading brands. In attending this event you agree for the recording to be used for future teaching and marketing purposes. In any such use, the anonymity of all event participants will be fully protected in accordance with GDPR regulations.
You are acknowledging that you are participating voluntarily, and you alone are solely and personally responsible for your choices, actions, and results. You acknowledge that you take full responsibility for your health, life, and well-being, for all decisions now and in the future.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever in connection with the attendance of this event.
All materials, techniques, services or coaching offered by Infinity Rising Ltd is for educational and informational purposes only, to help you to pursue your life in a healthy manner. This is NOT a substitute for medical advice and treatment, counselling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care, or substance abuse treatment. It is not to be used in place of any form of diagnosis, treatment, or therapy. The content should not substitute for medical advice from a qualified healthcare professional, medical or psychological (mental) diagnosis, treatment and care. In attending this event you should not discontinue or modify any medication or therapy presently being taken pursuant to medical advice, without obtaining approval from a healthcare professional. If you have a health problem (physically or mentally), please speak to your doctor or a healthcare professional immediately about your condition. You must take complete responsibility for your own physical/ mental health and emotional well-being. It is up to you to independently assess any decisions, actions or inactions, resulting from attending this event or any future communications with Infinity Rising Ltd.
This teaching is no substitute for advice and/or representation from professionals for legal, financial, tax, personnel, personal, religious, or spiritual counselling. Any decisions you make, and the consequences thereof, are your own. Under no circumstances can you hold Infinity Rising Ltd liable for any actions that you take. You agree not to hold Infinity Rising Ltd liable for any loss or cost incurred by you, or any person related or associated with you, as a result of materials, techniques, services or coaching offered by Infinity Rising Ltd.
For any queries on these legal terms or other matters, please contact email@example.com.
Weekday Meditations Live!
Weekday mornings - Join us for this free online community event.
Click HERE for details of how to join.
Please note that these are recorded sessions and will be used for future teaching purposes.
QUESTIONS, REFLECTIONS, PROPOSALS & REQUESTS
London| Los Angeles | Edinburgh